Skip to main content

Music Masala

Kajol to reunite with her first co-star Kamal Sadanah in Revathy directorial Salaam Venky

Bollywood actress Kajol is currently gearing up for her upcoming film Salaam Venky. Ever since the makers dropped its trailer, it has managed to garner a positive response from the audience. Apart from Aamir Khan and Kajol’s reunion, the upcoming film will also see another reunion. Kajol, who marked her debut with Bekhudi released in 1992, will reunite with Kamal Sadanah after 30 years.

Kajol to reunite with her first co-star Kamal Sadanah in Revathy directorial Salaam Venky

For the unversed, Kamal rose to fame with the romantic film Rang, which was released in 1993. The film also featured Ayesha Jhulka and Divya Bharti. However, he took a sabbatical from the movies by the end of the 90s and went into direction and production. In Salaam Venky, Kamal will be seen playing a pivotal role.

Speaking of the same, Kamal said, “Shooting with Kajol again made me think that I was on the sets of Bekhudi. She still speaks non-stop and I had to pick my chair up and move to the other side (laughs). But it has been great fun! I can’t talk much about my role. I’m surprised they’ve put me in the trailer because no one was supposed to know that I’m in the film and what my character is all about,” in a statement.

Meanwhile, Kajol asserted, “For the first five to ten minutes, I didn’t say anything. I kept screaming. It was just really nice. We’ve met in between and we know of each other’s whereabouts and everything that’s happening in our lives. But it was lovely working with him again.”

Interestingly, at the trailer launch of Salaam Venky, director Revathy had said, “I didn’t tell Kajol about the actor playing Kamal’s part in the film. There’s a very important scene between the two of them. It was a big surprise for her.”

Salaam Venky is slated to release on December 9.

Also Read: Lust Stories 2: Kajol, Angad Bedi, Mrunal Thakur, and Tillotama Shome join cast of Netflix film



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://bit.ly/3OzIsJ0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Bieber addresses sexual assault allegations with receipts, plans to take legal action

Singer Justin Bieber has released a bunch of hotel receipts and email screenshots to address the sexual assault allegation claim against him which was shared on Twitter on June 20 by an anonymous user. On Saturday evening, a Twitter user under the name Danielle alleged that she was sexually assaulted by Justin Bieber in 2014 when he was 20 years old and she was 21.  In the post, she alleged that she and her friends were invited to Bieber's hotel while she was in Texas and that she was sexually assaulted without consent. She did not reveal the identity of her friends. Later on, the tweet and the account were later deleted from Twitter. "I don't normally address things as I have dealt with random accusations my entire career but after talking with my wife [Hailey Baldwin] and the team I have decided to speak up on an issue tonight," Justin Bieber shared a series of tweets in which he addressed the allegations. In the tweets, he mentioned he was with his then-girlfrie...